• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Pit boss 1 (found)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys trying to include in my collection a new or used well taken care off complete if posible.

Mate black
Polished
Root beer

Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
$$??

There one on eBay

Don't know where you are in the world but in the UK there is a sales site called "Gumtree" , A lot of people look to sell on there to avoid rip off ebay fees. There is a nice complete set on there for £350. Don't know if you can get in touch. Can't access the network currently, will try later and mediate if possible.

Username Hidden said:
Don't know where you are in the world but in the UK there is a sales site called "Gumtree" , A lot of people look to sell on there to avoid rip off ebay fees. There is a nice complete set on there for £350. Don't know if you can get in touch. Can't access the network currently, will try later and mediate if possible.

Thanks bro, I’m in the US

They are complete and mint, the guy is in Sunderland which is in the North East of the UK. Gumtree sellers can be a bit funny in that they like Cash on Collection, Which isn't happening over here & certainly won't happen in the Uk. They are Matte Black Iridium i will ask the question if they are willing to ship internationally with Paypal. Perhaps might be a good idea to advise me an email address.

Thanks

Username Hidden said:
They are complete and mint, the guy is in Sunderland which is in the North East of the UK. Gumtree sellers can be a bit funny in that they like Cash on Collection, Which isn't happening over here & certainly won't happen in the Uk. They are Matte Black Iridium i will ask the question if they are willing to ship internationally with Paypal. Perhaps might be a good idea to advise me an email address.

Thanks

Thanks brother, got a good option from a forum member already, I appreciate your help

Sent the contact last night, have had no response as yet bud.

Sounds like you are sorted 👍