• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Pit boss 1 ice iridium polarized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have a set of custom cut pb1 ice iridium polarized lenses for sale. Brand new just mounted to check for fitment and pics. There is a very very small gap on the right lens on the inner orbital area near the nose area. You have to really look for it to see it and it causes no light leakage when wearing. The gap is about as big as the thickness of a peice of paper. Asking 100 shipped US. Pm with any questions and thanks for looking.

20160306_161556.jpg

20160306_161622.jpg

20160306_161629.jpg

20160306_161811.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
PM sent

Did this sell?

Not to me.

I don't want to hijack this guy's thread but, I tried to pm you. You're inbox is full. Not sure if you are aware.

Sorry guy, for borrowing your thread as a chat site. :rolleyes: But, if it helps, I LOVE the notes of Violet in those lenses along the outside. Definitely a unique look.

Thanks. I was blind/tired and didn't read the thread right. Sounded too good to be true so I should have known I that something was wrong.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks. I was blind/tired and didn't read the thread right. Sounded too good to be true so I should have known I that something was wrong.
You're cool man. I do it all the time too. I still beat myself up for it. Good luck hunting. :assassin:

Yes just to be clear this is for lenses only. Not the lenses and frames.

Hmm looking at these more I may want to keep these for myself. Someone better buy them before I change my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.