• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Pit Boss 1 OEM Tungsten Polarized lenses - BRAND NEW - PRICE DROP

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Pit Boss 1 OEM Tungsten Polarized lenses - BRAND NEW - not custom cut

Brand new, 10/10, never mounted. these are the originals that go in the Rootbeer PB1, but of course they can be used in the other PB1s. Took them out of the pouch for the 1st time, to take the pictures. I had them as back ups for my PB1 Rootbeer pairs, but sold all of them.

Price $SOLD shipped ConUS, PP G&S

Note: These lenses are in perfect Brand new condition. If you don't know how to install them, or are not sure, please ask someone who knows to show you or to do it for you. Or take them to an Oakley store and ask them to do it for you. If you damage them installing them or handling them I will not be responsible.

IMG_4303.JPGIMG_4304.JPGIMG_4301.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Damn! That view makes me want to buy them lenses!

Username Hidden said:
Damn! That view makes me want to buy them lenses!

I concur!

Username Hidden said:
Buy them and I will include a picture of the view (and for an extra $250 might even convince my gf to appear in the picture with her top off) ;)
:lolsign: :lol:

Username Hidden said:
Pit Boss 1 OEM Tungsten Polarized lenses - BRAND NEW - not custom cut

Brand new, 10/10, never mounted. these are the originals that go in the Rootbeer PB1, but of course they can be used in the other PB1s. Took them out of the pouch for the 1st time, to take the pictures. I had them as back ups for my PB1 Rootbeer pairs, but sold all of them.

Price $120 $110 shipped ConUS, PP G&S

Note: These lenses are in perfect Brand new condition. If you don't know how to install them, or are not sure, please ask someone who knows to show you or to do it for you. Or take them to an Oakley store and ask them to do it for you. If you damage them installing them or handling them I will not be responsible.

View attachment 243576
View attachment 243575
View attachment 243574
Nice view through those bad ass lenses!

Status
Not open for further replies.