• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Pit Boss 1 polished black (from Europe) - LNIB

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

After buying too many Pit Bosses over the last couple of years it's time to let one pair go: Polished black version in like new condition. Still in original box, never used of displayed:

If you are interested I will take them out to take some photos. Please PM and I will add photos to this thread.

Asking for 625 Euros + shipping costs. I would prefer shipping within EU so myself and the buyer will avoid all hassle with VAT/Toll info and payments.
But will consider also other regions to ship to.

Some people reacted to this post.
Is it TRON? lol

PM'D

No, but I think prices generally in Europe tend to ~10% more than in US. If I buy from Ebay in US I have to pay more more for the shipping and then VAT on total price (item + shipping) which for example in my country is 24%. So buying from Europe can save you money even if you pay a bit more for the item. That's why I would prefer shipping within EU.

Asking prices for Trons lately here in Europe have been typically between 800-1100€ depending on condition and and what's included.

Yeah, it sucks.. it's the same for me (Norway)

To complement the description: Polished Black/Gunmetal with VR28 BI polarized lenses.. and here are some pictures.

20210130_165407.jpg

20210130_165352.jpg

20210130_165400.jpg

20210130_165319.jpg

20210130_165133.jpg

20210130_165223.jpg

20210130_165254.jpg

20210130_165147.jpg

Elite Microfiber Bag?

Yes Elite microbag included.

Tried to Pm. But inbox is full...

I will check to to make room to my inbox... but this likely will go to tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back