• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Pit Boss 1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I know , I know , how many of these must you see in a month and after 3 sold on the Bay yesterday (with 3 mark 2 ones !) I did bid but being in UK (England to those of you who think Ukraine) I could not match my American cousins (possible import/loss etc). So any Europe (not final Countdown !) based sellers please get in touch (before our wall goes up at the end of March !) Here's the thing I actually want to wear them so they don't have to be mint , could even be farm fresh and don't need the wooden box etc. Will of course consider all pairs depending on price . Ok cue the silly remarks box (wouldn't have it any other way !!)

Some people reacted to this post.
Maybe you can get @TexxxZ or @YakuzaFloralGangsta to get rid of one, but you may have an easier time getting a VS model to have sex with you.

pm'd

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Username Hidden said:
I know , I know , how many of these must you see in a month and after 3 sold on the Bay yesterday (with 3 mark 2 ones !) I did bid but being in UK (England to those of you who think Ukraine) I could not match my American cousins (possible import/loss etc). So any Europe (not final Countdown !) based sellers please get in touch (before our wall goes up at the end of March !) Here's the thing I actually want to wear them so they don't have to be mint , could even be farm fresh and don't need the wooden box etc. Will of course consider all pairs depending on price . Ok cue the silly remarks box (wouldn't have it any other way !!)

Here is something that seems to fit your description/need.

Pit Boss 1 Matte black/TI

According to item description it should be in great condition, ships from Europe so no issues with custom fees and seller has 100% positive feedback.

I was looking for a possibility to buy the Pit Boss 1 polished black/VR28 version from Europe (and still am) when I ran into this.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Maybe you can get @TexxxZ or @YakuzaFloralGangsta to get rid of one, but you may have an easier time getting a VS model to have sex with you.

VS?

Venereal Sickness?

Eww man. Thats even gross to me

Username Hidden said:
Here is something that seems to fit your description/need.

Pit Boss 1 Matte black/TI

According to item description it should be in great condition, ships from Europe so no issues with custom fees and seller has 100% positive feedback.

I was looking for a possibility to buy the Pit Boss 1 polished black/VR28 version from Europe (and still am) when I ran into this.
Cheers my friend , yes I saw those , have dealt with him previously all good , I didn't like the look of the last pic looks like wear on the frame and maybe lens film coming away round edge. Besides that PayPal exchange rate would soon rack the bill up . I have done a deal with mjt42 sound chap that he is for the same model so box ticked for now ha !!!! I saw those ones at the weekend in US but have not seen polished black but will keep an eye out and I am sure you will find them but they maybe ouch !! on the price but not C6 ouch ha !!!!!1

Username Hidden said:
VS?

Venereal Sickness?

Eww man. Thats even gross to me
Victoria Secrets , Trumpy come on stay up with the youth. Married and a bit old for all that now ha !!! but had similar in 80s-90s !!!!!!

Username Hidden said:
Cheers my friend , yes I saw those , have dealt with him previously all good , I didn't like the look of the last pic looks like wear on the frame and maybe lens film coming away round edge. Besides that PayPal exchange rate would soon rack the bill up . I have done a deal with mjt42 sound chap that he is for the same model so box ticked for now ha !!!! I saw those ones at the weekend in US but have not seen polished black but will keep an eye out and I am sure you will find them but they maybe ouch !! on the price but not C6 ouch ha !!!!!1

Cheers mate! Yes falling for Pit Boss 1s is an expensive love affair, ha! I started mine by buying the ones I like the best (Tron) last year and then I was planning to settle for two more pairs (polished black and matte black). I don’t like the rootbeer version that much and was planning to skip it. However I found a really great custom Pit Boss 1s (done on rootbeer) in January and bought those. So for budget reasons I needed put the matte black version on the backburner and currently try to find the polished blacks as they seem to be harder to find. Preferably I will find those from Europe for a reasonable price. But if there is great pair for a good price available in US that would be ok as well. I’m just looking for the right opportunity.

Eventually I will want the matte blacks as well but I have no interest in Indy or Ducati versions.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Cheers mate! Yes falling for Pit Boss 1s is an expensive love affair, ha! I started mine by buying the ones I like the best (Tron) last year and then I was planning to settle for two more pairs (polished black and matte black). I don’t like the rootbeer version that much and was planning to skip it. However I found a really great custom Pit Boss 1s (done on rootbeer) in January and bought those. So for budget reasons I needed put the matte black version on the backburner and currently try to find the polished blacks as they seem to be harder to find. Preferably I will find those from Europe for a reasonable price. But if there is great pair for a good price available in US that would be ok as well. I’m just looking for the right opportunity.

Eventually I will want the matte blacks as well but I have no interest in Indy or Ducati versions.
Patience is a virtue I will keep a look out they are getting vintage now but still nothing to replace them.

Hi, i have a few PB1 For sale.
All pair is new or in new condition with box.

1 Matte Rootbeer/Bronze-Tungsten Iridium Polarized
SKU: 03-305. Complete, BNIB.

2: Matte Black/Titanium-Black Iridium Polarized
SKU: 03-303. BNIB, but missing the outer paper box,

3: Polished Black/Gunmetal-VR28 Black Iridium Polarized
SKU: 03-304 Was display in store. With "H" sticker on lens. Missing the outer paper box.

4: Tron. Polished Black/Gunmetal-Black Iridium Polarized
SKU: 24-204 Complete LNIB.

I'am in Europe. From Budapes, Hungary.
Give me an offer if interested one of these. :)
PB1.jpg

PB2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back