• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Pit Boss 2 OEM custom cut (move to Misc. Oakley Exchange)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for some of the old school cuts really hoping for no delamination. In the past I have bought original donors that seemed fine but ended up delaminating after cutting. It's tough with these old lenses, and how they were stored. And I only use Chris, so it's not the cut. Seeking PB2 and or PB1 any of these but prefer the darker ones. Totally open to newer Prizm recommendations in case I am just stuck into old mentality. The few Prizm lenses I have had cut in this spectrum seemed pretty transparent. I bought a pair off eBay that later I found out were Fuse. So if anyone has anything let me know, looking for PB2 cuts or donors first but may be interested in some PB1 cc. Any help appreciated.
blue-red .jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Prizm shallow water is a great alternative to shallow blue, which I adore.

I have the SWPP, and DWPP, JadePP, Violet Iridium Polarized, and a few pair that I have sent off to be customized with various lenses. Just looking to see if anyone has any old stock for me in the blue or red. It's always a risk of delamination but hopefully will find a well stored stock.

20221006_222705.jpg

I have a pitbull shallow blue but they have minor interior bubbles of cc, exterior is flaw free that’s all I can help with eBay has a set of solid g30 polar JB lenses

Last edited:
Thanks but ment Pit Boss 2. Also looking for flawless old stock. Thanks though.