• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Boss 2 on Whiskey militia $240

Right i seen to be learning a bit here, my mate has a set of pit boss one, elite logo, but the lenses are destoryed, for the ammount of money he wants iM not sure i want to pay. I have found some pitboss 2 on amazon but the price seems way to good to be true, can anyone confirm if they are dodgy?

Oakley Pit Boss 2 Polished Black with VR28 Iridium Polarized Lens (OO9137-02):Amazon.co.uk:Clothing
This seller chillirambo_eu has an ebay store also.he has uk based german based and australian based platform.he is legit and there were no issues mentioned regarding him as far as i know.i ve also bought 3 times from him

This seller chillirambo_eu has an ebay store also.he has uk based german based and australian based platform.he is legit and there were no issues mentioned regarding him as far as i know.i ve also bought 3 times from him

Thats what i want to hear :) was concerned at the price but if people on here vouch for him, then im happy

Latest Posts

Back