• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Pit Boss 2 Rootbeer Tungsten $435 Shipped

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

New in box with all the retail accessories. If you need photos to confirm they're real, contact me. Otherwise, just consult the stock photos or just google. These are brand new, so I don't see the need for pics until confirmation before payment.
http://www.oakley.com/products/7168/27286
US buyers, shipped prices: $435 via PayPal (friends & family) or $450 PayPal (regular).
International buyers, shipped: $500 PayPal

Some people reacted to this post.
there's a need of the actual pics of your item, just a heads up. GLWS

exchange rule #4
4) Do not post default Oakley picture - if you are selling an item, you must post your own pictures of the goods you are selling. The stock Oakley pictures are not a fair representation of what you are selling.

Last edited:
Bump.

I do see the need as does forum rules !!

So many other WTS threads without pics, and you pick on mine? Awesome!

Picking on yours because you have specifically what I was looking for.
Sorry it's not personal but also pit boss is the most counterfeited glasses currently.

Not even a mention to post a pic by mods. Maybe it's not a big deal anymore...off topic sales threads get mod intervention pretty fast, so I guess it's just a pick and choose thing.

Edit: I stand corrected, pics not required. Sorry for the unnecessary post.

Last edited:
From what I read in the rules Pics are not required only recommended, but using stock oakley photos is prohibited... so you are still not following proper forum edicate

3) Pictures Recommended - It is strongly recommended that you post a picture with your username written on a piece of paper in the picture to confirm your identity, especially if you are new to the exchange areas. This will prove to members that you are real and make the exchange much easier.

Last edited:
Wondering if you are willing to trade. Tried to send PM