• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Boss 2...SKELETOR

uploadfromtaptalk1437711872476.jpg

They fit me well.

Very happy.

Doc Chop is a wonderful talent. He took my idea in my head and truly put in on the boss EXACTLY how I saw it. All from a couple of general ideas..

If you haven't let Dr Chop work on a custom pair for you....you are missing out on a whole other level of O LIFE.

If you haven't let Dr Chop work on a custom pair for you....you are missing out on a whole other level of O LIFE.
You are so right Ron and as I mentioned elsewhere the PB2 prices are so CHEAP in the mid two's that they leave plenty of funds for some of the Doc's awesome work to have a truly unique piece at a reasonable price. Take a Root Beer PB2 and make an incredible set like this.
Keep up the cool concepts Ron!

You are so right Ron and as I mentioned elsewhere the PB2 prices are so CHEAP in the mid two's that they leave plenty of funds for some of the Doc's awesome work to have a truly unique piece at a reasonable price. Take a Root Beer PB2 and make an incredible set like this.
Keep up the cool concepts Ron!

Exactly carguy.

You just described what I did.

I snagged a Root beer for 200 or so back when they were marked down and buy one get one 50% off.

Spent some time and really fair money with Doc Chop and now I have a truly unique piece that I'M THRILLED with.

Back