• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit boss availability

96.SVT.COBRA

I should Work at Oakley
Is it just me or is there not many on the market currently, even on eBay? Not just the rare ones but the basic ones even.

I’ve got one I might be listing soon but I can’t find many here to reference.

The rare ones Tron, Ducati, Indy seem to be harder to find lately. People have them but are holding on to them. I think you could easily get $500 for a complete pair of regular elites.

Is it just me or is there not many on the market currently, even on eBay? Not just the rare ones but the basic ones even.

I’ve got one I might be listing soon but I can’t find many here to reference.

Yeah they seem to come in waves. There have been a few sets of matte black lately on eBay but that’s about it

Yeah they seem to come in waves. There have been a few sets of matte black lately on eBay but that’s about it

I agree. A few months back a pair of rootbeer PB1 (LNIB) sold for less that USD 400 at Ebay in US.
And now I just spotted this one already going for over USD 700:

Likely it's partly because it's selling from Europe/Russia but it must be also because there has been less pairs for sale lately.

PBIs are one of the best frames Oakley ever made and has many devoted fans that have dozens. Also, don't forget that they are a popular item to custom so there will likely be less and less to be found.

They do still come up, just not for the $300-350 they used to.

PBIs are the best frames Oakley ever made and has many devoted fans that have dozens. Also, don't forget that they are a popular item to custom so there will likely be less and less to be found.

They do still come up, just not for the $300-350 they used to.
FIFH

Back