• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Boss Comparison.

foleyness

I should Work at Oakley
Dallas Texas
My local O store never has the Pit Boss in stock and I'm curious to know if this frame will fit my melon. Is there another frame that has a comparable fit that I can try on?

Also, if there is a Pit Boss owner in the the Dallas Texas area that would allow me to try them out I would be eternally grateful. :dance3:

Batwolf is in that area but not sure if his store has them or if he does. I just moved down from there to Killeen. There are a few other members up there but dont remember who they are.

I'd say the fit is somewhere between a Monster Dog and a Pit Bull, size wise. The Pit Boss' are the bomb...get one, you won't be disappointed! Mine are my daily go to's...for now :cool:.

that's awesome, pit bull fit like a glove. :big_boss:

I actually am partial to unobtanium on the earstems of my glasses, so if the Pit Boss had come stock with rubber on the stems...game over! I'd never take them off, LOL! Good luck with your hunt for a pair!

NP brah! Watch the boards here too, every once in a while they'll pop up for a decent price. Got my Matte Black w/ Black Iridium here from another member. Good luck!

Keep an eye on the On-Line retailers too. I picked one up from Altrec....for 40% off (If I remember correctly). They are a great pair of shades.

Back