• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Boss Getting Respect At Sunglass Hut..

rmontez

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wisconsin
I always laugh when I read your stories about workers or anyone recognizing rare glasses and being excited to see them asking questions. Well I stopped by Sunglass Hut in hopes of finding something left behind and the first thing the worker asked if my glasses were Pit Boss. He didn't know if there were 1's or 2's but he recognized what they were. He offered to clean them for me and as he sat there polishing them I told him to try to them on. He said he had never seen a pair in person. He looked in the mirror and all he kept saying was "these thing are huge!!" I was laughing the whole time thinking this was my first recognition of rarer Oakley's.

I cant believe you let him clean them??? I never do that. They always ask and I politely say no thanks, I dont know where that rag has been. They always smile and understand.

I cant believe you let him clean them??? I never do that. They always ask and I politely say no thanks, I dont know where that rag has been. They always smile and understand.

Plus they use thier solution I think not the Oakley solution. Hells to the NO!! I had a guy at Sunglass hut say hey nice pitbosses are those Custom?? I was wearing the Tron's. I was like no man Tron edition. He looked at me like I was lying lol.

Lol I wasn't bothered by it, didn't seem like a ace that got a lot of business

Sunglass Hut = Luxxotica = Oakley

Same cleaning solution, I believe Sunglass Hut has free refills your Oakley cleaner bottle like the O-stores or Vaults

Still, though . . . . ^ ^ ^ THIS ^ ^ ^

But then, I pretty much don't let anyone even touch my glasses.

Well the next time you let someone clean them with a rag that has grit on it from 2 pairs ago when Suzy just came back from the beach and you get them all scratched up, you will understand.

Latest Posts

Back