• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Boss Getting Respect At Sunglass Hut..

Okay it's getting a tad off topic over here. Lets get this back on track, and know that everyone will have different opinions on certain issues. =)

I wore my tron pitboss to the vault and got a few double takes when I pulled them off and handed them to the manager. He looked at them in absolute astonishment and told me how he has never seen them in person and how beautiful they are. He showed them to a few colleagues and they were all awe struck, its always cool when people appreciate your prizes the way you do.

I wore my tron pitboss to the vault and got a few double takes when I pulled them off and handed them to the manager. He looked at them in absolute astonishment and told me how he has never seen them in person and how beautiful they are. He showed them to a few colleagues and they were all awe struck, its always cool when people appreciate your prizes the way you do.

Yeah a vault employee did that to me as well. He said man you are brave wearing your Trons out LOL. I said I wear everything.

Back