• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Pit Boss II Polished Black For Rust Fuel Cell

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking or a Rust Fuel Cell. I have lots of other Oakley stuff so if you have a rust please let me know and we can work out some sort of deal.
Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
Any artist stuff?

Yep. Which are you looking for?

You have PM

Anyone know where Oakster has gone or been in touch recently? Been trying to contact him for two weeks about an order with no response. I know he is a busy guy, thanks.

Username Hidden said:
Anyone know where Oakster has gone or been in touch recently? Been trying to contact him for two weeks about an order with no response. I know he is a busy guy, thanks.
I know he has been busy, and the weather here lately has been awful, may be having some power issues to be honest. Ill send him a text for you though.

Username Hidden said:
I know he has been busy, and the weather here lately has been awful, may be having some power issues to be honest. Ill send him a text for you though.
And me? Plz?

Thank you, I know he's a good member but he has me a little worried it's been so long. Plus you can see he has been on recently.

I sent him a text to let hime know you guys were looking for him, I'm sure hell be in touch soon

Username Hidden said:
I sent him a text to let hime know you guys were looking for him, I'm sure hell be in touch soon
Thank you.

Back