• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Boss II

Dan gleeballs

Oakley Beginner
Gloucester
Got them on order at the moment then need to send them off to get them glazed with my prescription, but which lenses do I get, I already have to prescription sunnies with black iridium polarized which I love but I'm thinking of getting OO black iridium polarized. What's your view

Honestly it depends on what you like and what kind of conditions you really plan on wearing them in.

The only place I won't use them is for skiing, but every thing els and as they will be my newest they will be the pair of choice, but I'm thinking the OO may be a nice change for contrast?

It retails at £249, so that would make £490 for the pit boss and £249 for the black polarised lenses (all polarised options are the same price for prescription) , £639 in total but as I work for an opticians I get them for free.

Gutted! just spoke to oakley rx dept they don't as yet put rx's into the pit boss II. The testing isn't goin to be compleat till end of June or early July. I will just have to wait a bit longer!

Latest Posts

Back