• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Boss Loose Plates

Juleye Exclusive Eyewear

http://www.juleye.nl
The Netherlands
I noticed at one of my Pit Bosses that the plate on the right earstem is a bit more loose then the others (actually the others are completely unable to move even a little).

I guess it is because the right side is the side that I alway grab when putting them on and off my my head.

Just wondering if there are more people who have this. And also if there is something to do about this.

you have to be really bending the stem pretty hard to loosen the plate...I have ever seen one just loosen up over time. that is unusual

They are PBI's.
Well I don't really bend them, it is just putting them on and off (and when doing photography puttinh them on my head and back up). So it seems like something not to worry about I guess in that case.

My PB 1's that I have had that problem as well. I traded for them on here and I highly doubt the seller did anything wrong to them. I called Oakley and told them the problem. They had me send them in to them, postage paid then they sent me back a new pair of PB's... I only know they are new because now they have no model number on the inside of the left arm anymore.

Back