• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Boss Vs. X Squared

I'm with you ucdavis. I've owned pit boss frames and they look great on display, but when it comes down to it, that's it. I didn't like wearing them because they felt too delicate with the o matter. I thought they looked kind of weird on my face too, as to where i love the way the XS looks on me I'm definitely in favor of the feel and look of the XS over the PB.

As usual I will have to agree to disagree on the whole XS issue.

And anyway, I'd still take my Romeo and Juliet (or, indeed, a X-Metal XX) over either the PB or XS.

But again, that's just an opinion.
And, whether you want to read it or not, that is what the OP asked for.
:rolleyes:

We still want to stick to that theory?

IMAG1069.jpg

IMAG1070.jpg

IMAG1065.jpg

IMAG1067.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG1069.jpg
    IMAG1069.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 179
  • IMAG1070.jpg
    IMAG1070.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 148
  • IMAG1065.jpg
    IMAG1065.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 164
  • IMAG1067.jpg
    IMAG1067.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 155
I'm Pit Boss hands down!!!! The XS does suit some...but it's very few...IMO....But like Oakley Sight said....it's about what fits YOU...and what YOU think about each pair individually...I'd try on both pair, and which ever one gives ya the bigger chub....go with that one!!

I'm not getting into an XS debate.
Folks know my stance on this. I don't know why some are so defensive about it and feel they have to 'prove me wrong'.
If you like 'em, wear 'em.

i'm going to be heading down to the o store tomorrow to try a few different frames on, i'll get some pics if i can.

thanks for all the opinions guys. i didn't mean to start a debate. :)

I would get both! If you shop around and are patient you will find a sale. Last week I picket up a Pit Boss from Altrec for $360...and you can you get the XS on Amazon for as low as $209. Buy them both and you are paying the same as you would pay retail for a Pit Boss.

Done deal....Debate over......Buy Both!