• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Boss Vs. X Squared

I'd agree with the others...if you have the scrips to buy both, do so. Take them both for a test drive over a week or two, then decide what you feel most comfortable with. As said, you should be able to get most of your money back by reselling either one, just consider the time you used it as sort of a "rental" period. And in the best case scenario, you'd just end up keeping both!

I have both and wear each equal love :cool:. But, I do have to say that I feel ever so slighty more elite wearing my PB's. Maybe it's because I've only seen one other guy wearing them in Hawaii so far......and I keep seeing that same guy around in different locations, weird :confused:. LOL, good luck brah!

Probably because you live on an ISLAND. :lol:

Haha, true! But no, really, I keep seeing the same guy wearing his polished black w/vr28 PB's. I've seen him twice at Ala Moana Mall, once at Kahala Mall and another time at a supermarket, kinda trippy. I know I live on an island, but I also have friends that I haven't seen or run into in years. Maybe this guy is a PB stalker???? LOL!