• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Boss With............Violet Iridium????

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I should Work at Oakley
Oceanside, Oregon
Now...as many know the Split Jacket lenses are a near match to the Pit Boss lenses and even closer with some sanding....and there are Infinite Hero Split Jacket lenses available out there.

How do you think a Matte Black/Titanium Pit Boss would look with those lenses???

And yes, I'm now a huge fan of this lens. Its not the most awesome to look through, but wow....its sure incredible to look at.

I think it would be an IH Pitboss and would look SICK. I would do it as i have both, but i'm afraid to mess with the lenses since they're not an exact fit.

I think it would be an IH Pitboss and would look SICK. I would do it as i have both, but i'm afraid to mess with the lenses since they're not an exact fit.

Splice....could you take your IH lenses out of the Split Jacket frame and like prop them up in front of your Pit Boss and post the photo so we could see generally what that color contrast would look like?

How's this? I just carefully laid one lens on top of the orbital.

6809807319_8c0d6e2057_b.jpg
[/url]

6809807833_c29a9feb18_b.jpg
[/url]

Wow...holy ****. Thanks for doing that Splice...that's a pretty impressive look and while I love the BIP lenses in the PB, I would be tempted to pop those IH lenses in and out to change it up.

From what I've read, the Split Jacket lenses are a match in curvature and in shape the only difference is at the inside point (closest to the nosebridge) is a little bit wide. I know you can shove the splits in there, but I also read online that someone wet sanded the edge easily for a perfect fit.

I might have to try it...I used to have the Matte/Titanium PB and just acquired another pair today for $320 so I'll have the chance.