• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Boss With............Violet Iridium????

Yah, if i had a spare set of IH Split Jacket lenses i would modify them for the PB, but since i actually use them in my IH Split Jackets, i don't want to risk scratching them or chipping them if i try shoving them in. Glad the pics help :)

You can hit up Oakleynerd for some insight as he popped some Ruby or +Red into his Gunmetal/Polished PB and it looks sick. He did say the lenses put a lot of pressure on the frame though, if not modified.

Infinite Hero PitBoss, now there is something I would buy...

Yeah its interesting because as I was sitting here doing some boring work from home (cause 10 hours at the office just isn't enough) it suddenly dawned on me that the Pit Boss is very militaristic in tone when you look at the styling....and considering the purpose of the IH series, well that would make sense to me to have an IH Pit Boss.

Infinite Hero PitBoss, now there is something I would buy...

6812650875_b028e281c2_o.jpg

If that were to happen, chances are though...it'd probably look like this, seeing as how there's no Violet Iridium Polarized lenses :eek:(

If they did that I think doing the Violet lenses would be a must....and forget the whole colored O Matter thing....do a special O and some graphics like on the Tron.