• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Boss

Thanks Guys!... Can you give me some clues as what to look for in the future? I was suspicious of the case and bag but description indicated that it did not come with original packaging. I tried comparing them to pics online but wasn't sure.

Not having the original wood box and Elite MF bag are suspicious, but the dead giveaway here was the flat head screws in place of the rivets. Genuine PB's don't have screws, except for the torx in the orbital side frame.

Fakes are getting better nowadays also, and rivets are being used like the real thing...just need to be really cautious when buying.

Not having the original wood box and Elite MF bag are suspicious, but the dead giveaway here was the flat head screws in place of the rivets. Genuine PB's don't have screws, except for the torx in the orbital side frame.

Fakes are getting better nowadays also, and rivets are being used like the real thing...just need to be really cautious when buying.
Thank you so much! Off to get my money back. :headbang:

Yep, atrain and Uluahunter saved my butt! Already contacted seller and sent him links to prove they are fake. Expecting refund soon! I am gonna have to screen all potential Pitboss purchases through atrain to make sure they are legit or maybe he has a pair for sale :)

Latest Posts

Back