• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit boss2

If you zoom in on the one photo it looks like the name used to be there maybe.
72839F0A-1479-4F6F-9114-47B9C7864C67.png

In

So that “factory second” stuff is a real thing, or just a term for used frames?
I've seen blank plates on npi (new product introduction) frames as well as some random ones that they more than likely just had kicking around on at the tail end of the frame or at the beginning. The screws inside, plates and frame all seem legit to me.

about 2 years or so ago a bunch of pit boss 2s were posted for sale here. I'd say like at least 10 or possibly more..I bought 4 customized them and sold them off. They were all similar to this except had the NPI next to the sku. Some it looked like the pit boss etch on the plates was either gone completely or had been stamped poorly..either way they were legit. The plates were titanium and anodized fine. Fakes definitely wouldn't have had titanium plates. Plus the screws were identical on the inside. Even with complete pairs I've had pass through my shop. I recall paying i believe 150ish each without lenses for those npi frames..

I have purchased a couple from him and they have all been legit and clean! go get um

I've seen blank plates on npi (new product introduction) frames as well as some random ones that they more than likely just had kicking around on at the tail end of the frame or at the beginning. The screws inside, plates and frame all seem legit to me.
Thank you as well for all of the information. I look forward to owning a pair.

Back