• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Bosses.. Kind Of..

J-TX-Rose

Oakley Beginner
Orlando, FL
So I recently bought my second pair of pit bosses off of eBay in "like new condition" lens are in great condition and everything looks great. THE ONLY issue is that it does not come with an elite bag, or the original box with warranty card. All I'm getting is the sunglasses with a regular micro bag and a large vault case. Now I spoke with some other collectors and they say there is more the an elite pair then just the glasses, mean the micro bag and that amazing black elite box. What do you guys think? Some people say I have only 1 and an half pairs not 2 like, I say I do haha. Also just to let y'all know i paid about $185 shipped, as you can see. So what do y'all think? If anything i was going to have them custom panted by chop, I hear he does good work :cool:

IMG_2505_zps91105209.png
f

UPDATE: i have pics!!!

T2eC16VzEE9s3YHLBQvCySr-w60_57_zpsfad92c7f.jpg

KGrHqZogFBvNMgh6BQvCyyQsPQ60_57_zpsf6af11bd.jpg

KGrHqRn4FCo2l8BQvCyu14VQ60_57_zps81b87ddf.jpg

KGrHqFicFB9-HblPKBQvCy115H60_57_zps0fc9d5f6.jpg

KGrHqFhsFBZ8ZUCM8BQqvitFY60_57_zpsec3a1d75.jpg

NOW WHAT DO YALL THINK?

They're most likely fake. Every one on eBay out of Canada seems to be a foakley. Hence the lack of box, bag, etc.

I am afraid these seem to be the fake ones coming out of Canada. Check them out real close when you get them. At least you have another pair to compare.

Yeah sorry have to agree its most likely fake, also for me the title of the listing somewhat a giveaway that these are most likely fake, I don't know just my hunch.

They're most likely fake. Every one on eBay out of Canada seems to be a foakley. Hence the lack of box, bag, etc.

i thought the same but it is eBay and Paypal and no where on the listing states it is fake or anything like that so I can get my money back. he assures me that they are real. But I don't know that for sure until I get them in my hands.

i thought the same but it is eBay and Paypal and no where on the listing states it is fake or anything like that so I can get my money back. he assures me that they are real. But I don't know that for sure until I get them in my hands.

There have been several questions about this on here and several pair purchased. You'll find that they're not quite right. But you're right about your protection. At least you're covered!

There are 2 on Ebay now that I am sure are fake. What to look for on Ebay: From Canada, low feedback count, private feedback, low price, no box and elite bag, poor description, and usually its the 03-303.