• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Bosses.. Kind Of..

Since you also have the 100% real pitboss compare the rivets you'll see it right away. I had two pairs one real and one fake... the fake are getting real good now. Anyways like I said. Look for those rivets. The fake will be flat whereas the real are "domed"

Good luck bud.

Since you also have the 100% real pitboss compare the rivets you'll see it right away. I had two pairs one real and one fake... the fake are getting real good now. Anyways like I said. Look for those rivets. The fake will be flat whereas the real are "domed"

Good luck bud.

the ones on ebay have rivets too but after looking at the thread i just posted on here. I could see that real PB have the "pit boss" logo sunk in and the fakes have it raised.

the ones on ebay have rivets too but after looking at the thread i just posted on here. I could see that real PB have the "pit boss" logo sunk in and the fakes have it raised.

Yeah man look on the inside of the right arm when its folded and you will as a little A in a box, another indication. Sorry to say bro but looks like they took you

UPDATE: so when i asked him if they are real he sends me a pic of the receipt. idk if this is enough to put me at rest with buy them still. thoughts? kind of weird though buying microfiber bags and then pit bosses.

photo-2_zpse8bf76f0.jpg

that's not enough proof. if you have the item, take some pics and post it here. here's a picture of good fake PBs

sulitpitboss.jpg

im trying to avoid all the paper work, I'm out of town visiting family in texas so I told him I'd paypal him when i got back in town tomorrow. So i was trying to see if its worth finding out. I thought to myself if I was going to sell 10 pairs of fake PB for 200 each I'd spend the 600-700 for real ones just to pull this out when people question me.

Man, it seems too fishy. That receipt could easily be a pic shared between the boot leggers. If you haven't paid yet, it may be easier in the long run to just not pay. Too many red flags.

If you really wanted you could wait till they come in to verify that they are fake then file the Ebay claim and go through the process of returning them and getting your money back.

I'm really leaning 99% towards fake though. If he bought them brand new and you aren't getting the original box and bag?

wait till you get the Pair in hand before you jump on the seller!!!! Everyone claims his pair is fake, but dude has a store receipt. I think you got a good deal if there real. Alot people are not oakley collectors and boxes get toss away.