• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Bosses.. Kind Of..

If you really wanted you could wait till they come in to verify that they are fake then file the Ebay claim and go through the process of returning them and getting your money back.

I'm really leaning 99% towards fake though. If he bought them brand new and you aren't getting the original box and bag?

true.. I do have all the protection with me being the buyer. Now what makes this fishy? no box or bag? lets say he did have those would there be no question that they are real, even that cheap?

wait till you get the Pair in hand before you jump on the seller!!!! Everyone claims his pair is fake, but dude has a store receipt. I think you got a good deal if there real. Alot people are not oakley collectors and boxes get toss away.

Yeah but I believe even the non Oakley collector would keep that box that comes with the Pit Bosses....it's just a cool as hell box to get.

true.. I do have all the protection with me being the buyer. Now what makes this fishy? no box or bag? lets say he did have those would there be no question that they are real, even that cheap?

You are getting them nice and cheap so as per his receipt he paid $750 for them. Would you separate from yours if you paid that much and sold them so cheap? I sure wouldn't with or without the box and bag.

I replied to your pm but it does not look good me personally I would not purchase another pair unless they have bag and box. Or from some one off the forum or I know. I still have not seen my cash back but it's moving forward very slowly. The pics you show they all look fake but the one pic is to far away to tell.