• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Bosses - Overpriced?

I have the Tron and the Matte Black pair. I didn't pay retail for either, and never would have, but i do love the look of them and think they're pretty flashy. Definitely flashier than the C-Six. I still don't think THAT pair is worth what they're asking at MSRP.

I have the Tron and the Matte Black pair. I didn't pay retail for either, and never would have, but i do love the look of them and think they're pretty flashy. Definitely flashier than the C-Six. I still don't think THAT pair is worth what they're asking at MSRP.

how is the C-Six not that flashy to you? i wish i had one.

The complete package is very nice, but I still wouldn't succumb to paying retail for my pair. I'd agree that for the materials used in this piece, $595 retail is very inflated. A fair price would be somewhere in line with x-metals, but then again, I guess pricing them at a lower retail would take away from the "Elite" moniker. I got my matte black w/ BI complete set for a very fair deal under retail. Next on my PB wishlist is the Tron package w/backpack!

Back