• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Bull - Asian Fit Differences?

Rustpot

M Frame Lover
Clarkston/Romeo MI
Looking at a pair of Asian Fit Pit Bulls. I've tried on the standard fit and liked them well enough to drop some cash. But I'm not sure how different the Asian Fit may be.

Anyone have a set of both, or experience with both, or some shop worker who has both in the store and can take a gander?

The pair doesn't state they have multiple sets of nose bombs (to the contrary, in fact) so I'm curious if it's a nose bomb thing, or a full-on geometry change with these.

Any help is appreciated!

I talked about this recently in another thread. I emailed oakley to enquire about this and the reply I got was that the frames are different. It could be that the rep gave the wrong info and im curious as well given that this is not the first time this question has been posted.

That said, the nose bombs can be interchanged between the asian fit frames and the standard ones. For even more customisation, a layer of rubber can be cut out and inserted between the nose bombs and the frame to make it slightly more pronounced.

I talked about this recently in another thread. I emailed oakley to enquire about this and the reply I got was that the frames are different. It could be that the rep gave the wrong info and im curious as well given that this is not the first time this question has been posted.

That said, the nose bombs can be interchanged between the asian fit frames and the standard ones. For even more customisation, a layer of rubber can be cut out and inserted between the nose bombs and the frame to make it slightly more pronounced.
This is the response I got from the seller;

"I believe the actual shape of the nose area is totally different"

I actually need the smaller nose pads, but if the nose area is wider, it might work better for me. I'll have to see if the local vault has any Asian fit pairs.

Latest Posts

Back