• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Bull. Asian Fit?

Keola

Oakley Beginner
Hello. Im new to this forum. I was on google trying to find out if i have a pair of asian fit pit bulls and google brought me here. Anyways heres my story. I bought a pair of pit bulls from a VAULT store a while back. I want to order a new pair but i dont know if the one i currently own is asian fit or not. I have no idea how to post pics on here, but the numbers on the inside left stem read 009127-03 62 O 18..

Any info woud be great... Thanks..

That's the regular fit Pit Bull.
Register to Photobucket, upload photo, click "get links", copy the "image link" then post the link to one of your posts. Flicker is also good image hosting. Welcome to the forum!

That's the regular fit Pit Bull.
Register to Photobucket, upload photo, click "get links", copy the "image link" then post the link to one of your posts. Flicker is also good image host. Welcome to the forum!

Ok Thanks for the info.. How would i tell if i had a asian fit?

Hey gene, so only the nose pad is the difference between the asian and regular fit?

Thanks
Yup. They didn't alter the frame for the Pit Bull.

I like my pit bulls and was wondering if the warranty department would or could send a pair of the Asian fit nose pieces if asked.

I'm not sure if that's possible. Sorry. Try calling them they might have them in stock.

Back