• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Bull Dissapoinment

Texx
The finish and fit appear ok on your pairs?
I think Im just to spoiled on the PB like Q said

The FMJ finish is a finish I'd love on a PB1 but it's the earsock that feel/look like someone had some spare socks in a box and decides to throw them on just for the sake off it , now to compare it to a PB1 in any other aspect other than size would be an insult to the Boss the original one of course not the slightly inferior 2nd .

I shall do so once USPS drag my small parcel right to my house. Somehow, I have the feeling that the vehicles they used are fitted with square wheels....:(
Square wheels with pontoons if the USPS is delivering to you in Singapore!

Even square wheels on pontoons wouldn't help it float here. I'd noticed my package was left on a merry-go-round in Chicago for the past 4 days. A kind soul picked it up today and threw it on the plane, FINALLY...
:lolsign:

I liked the Pit Bulls that I had ($34 Black Friday special). Fit my big mellon well and kind of liked the aggressive styling on the orbitals. Stems were kind of blah though.

I really like the Pit Bull shape in pix and the FMJ/Fire combo is pretty dope, definitely pops; but I think that color combo only comes in Asian Fit; at least whenever i see that color combo for sale its always tends to be Asian Fit which is just too big & wide for my head. I guess ill have to keep making do with my Pit Boss 2 sunnies :)

I am a little confused by this revelation. You're disappointed that a pretty generic o-matter pair that you can pick up for $60NIB didn't have the same panache as an "elite" pair? Would you have been retroactively disappointed in the PB1/2 if the Pitbull fit as well?

Back