• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Bull Dissapoinment

OakleyFreak

I put the G in GMoney
EveryWhere
Well I finally got a pair of PitBulls
Def Larger then PB1 or PB2
And Im really disappointed in the quality.
Seems cheap and flimsy
Or maybe Im spoiled on the Pit Boss.

I put my PB2 on after wearing these .
Well all I will say is. Maybe the PB2 is more Elite then we want to admit
Or at least compared to these Pit Bulls

Oh and look for me to be trading or selling these soon Gunmetal with Fire lens

Really !! Your not a fan then .
I've 2 pairs an FMJ & Matte Black and love'em , ok their not in the same class as the Pitboss and the earsocks are bit $hitty but that would be my only complaint . They fit great with a nice profile but that could have a lot to do with my odd shaped head .

You are just spoiled, @OakleyFreak. Sometimes when you have great stuff, the other items look and feel like duds. I wasn't pleased with the online photos, so I decided to pass on them.
Also, I definitely prefer the PB1 ;)

just when I am anticipating the FMJ PitBull to show up my front door, this thread pops up! :lolsign:

... build quality wise, how does it fare against the older Twenty and then the Jawbones (happens to be the only 2 of 3 O-matter I have)? I believe the Pitbull could be closer to Jawbones in quality but the older Twenty is certainly better build wise.

just when I am anticipating the FMJ PitBull to show up my front door, this thread pops up! :lolsign:

... build quality wise, how does it fare against the older Twenty and then the Jawbones (happens to be the only 2 of 3 O-matter I have)? I believe the Pitbull could be closer to Jawbones in quality but the older Twenty is certainly better build wise.
I have 3 pairs of Old XX twentys
These dont compare in my opinion
Curious to hear from you when you get yours in

Funny I have an old pair of Fake Oakleys I bought 10 or so years ago
I keep them around as a novelty
They kinda remind of these HMMMMM

Jawbone were a favourite off mine (I have 3 pairs) for sometime but to be honest i much prefer the Pitbull over Jawbone now apart from the earsock which fit like they were an after thought .

Jawbone were a favourite off mine (I have 3 pairs) for sometime but to be honest i much prefer the Pitbull over Jawbone now apart from the earsock which fit like they were an after thought .

Texx
The finish and fit appear ok on your pairs?
I think Im just to spoiled on the PB like Q said

Latest Posts

Back