• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit bull oakleys

evangel_87

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone, I'm looking for frames for pit bulls. I broke my frames and have prescription lenses. I see they are discontinued. I love these frames, black and am surprised they broke after all the hell I've put them through. Did Oakley come out with a frame that would fit my pit bulls in another model? Thanks for your help in advance, Jon

You can buy pit bull frames from here. They come up from time to time. You’ll have to meet the criteria, though, to access the exchange. (2 weeks membership And 15 posts or buy premiu)

Hello everyone, I'm looking for frames for pit bulls. I broke my frames and have prescription lenses. I see they are discontinued. I love these frames, black and am surprised they broke after all the hell I've put them through. Did Oakley come out with a frame that would fit my pit bulls in another model? Thanks for your help in advance, Jon
Welcome! I too am a fan of the Pitbull, owning four pair, at least two of which are Asia fit, which your lenses probably won't fit. I say this not to lead you on or to be a jerk, but for awareness (if you weren't already). To my knowledge, lenses made for regular Pitbull (or any regular frame, for that matter) won't fit in Asia fit frames.

Back