• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pitbooss

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

hey! i've just lost my pit boss micro bag
can anyone got one in extra??
lmk please
thanks
martin

Some people reacted to this post.
There was one I saw on eBay for like $60 bucks yikes! good luck I hope you can get one!!

Username Hidden said:
There was one I saw on eBay for like $60 bucks yikes! good luck I hope you can get one!!

60 bucks for a microbag???? your kidding me. That is what a used pair of frames can be worth. Fleabay can be crazy sometimes.

yeah i saw the bag on ebay but i'll use standard bag before spending 60$ on this
thanks

Username Hidden said:
yeah i saw the bag on ebay but i'll use standard bag before spending 60$ on this
thanks

Just throwing this out there but have you tried calling HQ? sometimes you get a person that is very nice and can actually help you with little things like this. They might be able to help through the warranty department. Its a long shot but it doesn't hurt to ask.

I feel your pain. I have lost mine too :(

Along with my BMX Jawbone one.. frustrating!

Username Hidden said:
60 bucks for a microbag???? your kidding me. That is what a used pair of frames can be worth. Fleabay can be crazy sometimes.

the problem is someone put a bid on it. As long as they bid, itll never stop.

i hate loosing micro bags! i have adopted a new rule for myself never take a special micro bag out of the house!

All my special microbags are on display in my cabinet, and only brown or black leaves the house..

very smart Peeza :eek:)