• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PitBoss 1 icons

PitBoss

I should Work at Oakley
Norway
After a lot of searching I've yet to find anyone that has made some custom PB elite icons, should one fall of and be lost.
I'm thinking that a missing icon pretty much renders the PB useless and with that rational I wouldonly thing some of you master modders on here could make some custom elite icons.

I was thinking of peeling one of and then make a silicone mold, but I find myself Seriously afraid of peeling it of.
What if by doing that I actually end up loosing it.

Anyways what do you guys think?
I've obviously contacted Oakley EU to see if they have any in stock but as usual... Nothing but crickets...

After a lot of searching I've yet to find anyone that has made some custom PB elite icons, should one fall of and be lost.
I'm thinking that a missing icon pretty much renders the PB useless and with that rational I wouldonly thing some of you master modders on here could make some custom elite icons.

I was thinking of peeling one of and then make a silicone mold, but I find myself Seriously afraid of peeling it of.
What if by doing that I actually end up loosing it.

Anyways what do you guys think?
I've obviously contacted Oakley EU to see if they have any in stock but as usual... Nothing but crickets...
There have been some on eBay

If I were living state side I would have sent you one of mine @SiRacer420
Sending it from Norway would pretty much cost me an arm and a leg+ quite possibly my firstborn son...

Also I've searched eBay several times but with no luck at all...

They may have all sold. I'll keep an eye out. Doing it without one will be impossible.

Latest Posts

Back