• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale PitBoss 1's PRICE DROP!!!!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
More items available for immediate sales, I have listed 3 X-Metals in that section, two Pitbosses going up here.
POLISHED WITH Deep Prizm Ruby cut by the Optical Champ. Please see lenses newly mounted in excellent shape will rate a 9 out of 10 due to mounting but otherwise flawless. The frames are in very good shape except please see the scuffs on the nosebridge, I dropped them while taking photos and scuffed the bridge, otherwise frames are in excellent shape. Will come with Oakley Elite MF Bag only asking $515 now $450, NOW $435.00 shipped Payment by PayPal F&F.

2nd Pair comes with complete box set also Polished and includes mounted Ice lenses along with original VR28 Black Iridium Polors as well as a set of Ruby Iridium lenses. The lenses all rate a 9 out of 10 due to mounting except the Ruby I will rate a 7.5 to 8 out of 10 due to some marks on both lenses that do not affect lenses. Otherwise, lenses are flawless on the Ice and VR28, Frames in excellent shape. The one front section of the inner box is falling forward and separated however everything else is there. Glasses will shape as a set with 2 extra lenses as pictured with Elite MF Bag and extra Oakley MF Bag along with all boxes. No paperwork for the boxes. Shipping is USPS Priority with tracking payment by PayPal F& F $695.00 Now $650.00, NOW $625.00 shipped with 2 extra sets of lenses!!!! Also willing to reduce the price if additional lenses are withheld

Shipping is US only will ship international for additional cost.

Please ask if you need additional detailed photos of anything as I am limited to 15 total on the initial post. There was a question on the X-metal post as I used screen shots from the original listing on ebay now since removed. I did not have all the photos on my phone at 12:30 am when the original post was made this morning but I am happy to take any series of additional photos as needed for any and all glasses and send your way.

I have to move everything quickly as I have had extreme debt problems occur almost overnight with medical bills hitting and as much as I do not want to do so, I am forced to sell everything Oakley that I own at this time to survive.

Thanks for your interest and please let me know what additionl photos or information you may need.

1000007972.jpg
1000007887.jpg
1000007883.jpg
1000007884.jpg
1000007971.jpg
1000007970.jpg
1000007891.jpg
1000009218.jpg
1000009219.jpg
1000009220.jpg
1000009199.jpg
1000009206.jpg
1000009205.jpg
1000009216.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
BUMP with Price Drop
Polished with Ruby now $475.00 shipped F&F
Polished set with Ice and two sets extra lenses now $675 shipped F&F or remove extra lenses one set only for $600 or two sets for $640

Thanks

Last edited:
Bump with additional price drop please see top post and thank you.

Bump bump

Bump with additional price drop please see top post.

Bump with additional price drop please see 1st post!

Bump offers welcome, need these gone to a good home!!!!