• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PitBoss 2 Value?

It is a elite as It is not comfortable to wear for long, most will have to display. There for there will be a ton of mint ones in the future .. Pb2 will be worn and a work horse there for there will be less mint new in the box ones out there..

It is a elite as It is not comfortable to wear for long, most will have to display. There for there will be a ton of mint ones in the future .. Pb2 will be worn and a work horse there for there will be less mint new in the box ones out there..
HAHA... What is a long time? I have worn mine for hours at a time without issue. Maybe my head is unique that way :rofl:

IMO, I can't see the PB2 going for much more than $250 ish, either. Not much demand now, and current sites are selling BNIB pairs for less than initial MSRP.

From the get-go the PB2 was seen as a bit of a shortcoming in terms of prestige. Been tempted by the ones going for $240-250 but Rootbeer is eh imo, and my bike is on the verge of asplosion. Like dingo said it would be a workhorse pair that I would've planned to actually use on the bike (I mean it costs almost as much as a Polar Jawbreaker).

Latest Posts

Back