• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Pitboss - Polished Black

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

SOLD!

- Frame is a 9/10 due to a tiny ding on one if the icons. There is nothing else wrong with the frame.

- The factory VR28 BIP lenses are a little beat up. They have scratches on the outside surface. Vision isn't really affected by the scratches, but there's a lot of them. Not to worry, I'm including a brand new set of VR28 BIP lenses with the purchase.

- Boxes are all included. The wood box is in excellent condition. I've lost the Elite bag but will include a microfiber bag.

For all the collectors who want this one with the Elite microbag, PM me and we can discuss it. I don't have any but can get one if we come to an agreement.

I can send more photos upon request.

vy7yvebe.jpg
zyquzava.jpg
zuty5yza.jpg
uqy9e5ez.jpg
upu3yga4.jpg
u8ena8e2.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
What lenses are in them and what are the new replacement lenses? Can you change the lenses? I have a buddy who is looking for a pair but he is not a collector and would never make it to this forum so I will pass on the info and see if he is interested.

Username Hidden said:
What lenses are in them and what are the new replacement lenses? Can you change the lenses? I have a buddy who is looking for a pair but he is not a collector and would never make it to this forum so I will pass on the info and see if he is interested.
Updated with specifically what lenses are in and which are included. I can replace them myself, but would rather leave it up to the buyer. Thanks.

Curious...what kind of trades are you looking for? Missing my Tron's already :eek:(

Username Hidden said:
Curious...what kind of trades are you looking for? Missing my Tron's already :eek:(
Specifically x metals, except Juliet and Penny - they don't fit the way I would like.

Username Hidden said:
Specifically x metals, except Juliet and Penny - they don't fit the way I would like.
Cool, mahalo! Food for thought...I'll be in touch if I get serious.

Username Hidden said:
Cool, mahalo! Food for thought...I'll be in touch if I get serious.
Cool. Look forward to hearing from you.

bump!

No one wants these?

Debating an offer

Status
Not open for further replies.