• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Pitboss tron edition

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Again this pair belongs to Thomas Sorrells a well known ex member. He’s asking for 1100 obo. If you interested feel free to email him directly at

Thomas.sorrells@gmail.com

IMG_1042.png

Some people reacted to this post.
Very nice.

Why aren't THEY selling them and why are they an EX member?

Radio silence from this guy. EDIT: AKA I haven't heard anything from the emails I sent to the seller.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Radio silence from this guy
Are you kidding me? He commented 40 minutes ago. I was outside mowing my yard and then washing one of my cars. Sorry I don’t sit on here waiting for responses

Username Hidden said:
Why aren't THEY selling them and why are they an EX member?
Well he was a member for years but sold like 99% of his collection to another member. He asked me to post them for him and I said ok. I also listed the Murasaki splices for him which sold already so I don’t see what the big deal is.

Username Hidden said:
Are you kidding me? He commented 40 minutes ago. I was outside mowing my yard and then washing one of my cars. Sorry I don’t sit on here waiting for responses

Well he was a member for years but sold like 99% of his collection to another member. He asked me to post them for him and I said ok. I also listed the Murasaki splices for him which sold already so I don’t see what the big deal is.
The guy I emailed.. I have had zero response *radio silence from the seller. He either already sold them or isn't interested in selling

I have no clue about that. I know the Murasakis sold in like 20 minutes. I can give you his direct text message if you want it.

Still available?

Username Hidden said:
Still available?
Not sure let me message dude

Status
Not open for further replies.