• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pitboss Wanted

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys, I'm looking for a Pitboss in good condition and preferably with polarized lenses. I have an X Squared (frame: excellent & lenses: normal wear) Plasma w/ Ice Iridium lenses that I am willing to trade for it. Let me know what you've got and if we can work out a deal. I will put some cash toward the deal as well.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Hey guys, I'm looking for a Pitboss in good condition and preferably with polarized lenses. I have an X Squared (frame: excellent & lenses: normal wear) Plasma w/ Ice Iridium lenses that I am willing to trade for it. Let me know what you've got and if we can work out a deal.

All the Pitbosses should have a polarized lens unless they put in aftermarket or custom cut lenses. I have 4 but not looking to part with any but good luck on your hunt man.

Thanks brother. I have seen a few with custom lenses, but I prefer polarized. Hit me up if you change your mind.

Username Hidden said:
All the Pitbosses should have a polarized lens unless they put in aftermarket or custom cut lenses. I have 4 but not looking to part with any but good luck on your hunt man.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks brother. I have seen a few with custom lenses, but I prefer polarized. Hit me up if you change your mind.

No prob man and I will. Also if you go the ebay or CL route be carefull of the Matte Black colorway. They are the ones that are duplicated.

Username Hidden said:
No prob man and I will. Also if you go the ebay or CL route be carefull of the Matte Black colorway. They are the ones that are duplicated.

That's why I come to this forum - you guys are way more knowledgeable than I am by a long shot. Thanks.

Pm sent

PM'd...

PMs replied.

Pm sent!