• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pitbull (the artist) is suing Oakley over the Pit Bull (sunglasses)

My momma always told me, "don't moon a pitbull after sitting in A1 steak sauce"... :D

my pitbull is a cutie...he wouldn´t hurt a fly :)

hope i don´t get sued by Pitbull for posting a picture of my pitbull....

IMG_0307.JPG

It's not so much of a money demand (unless he's a idiot and somehow drained his load) as opposed to exposure stint.

And this is nowhere near as lame as with Lindsey Lohan claimed likeness to a GTA V character who also had a pathetic life breakdown, as well as likeness to the model featured on the game disc and promotional art - when it was actually Shelby Welinder who literally went into the R* studio to do the modeling in person. On top of that, Kate Upton literally looks MUCH more like said feature, yet hasn't bothered suing.

This just in, Gillette and Schick sue Oakley for intellectual rights of the name "razor blade" on the facial grooming empire build on the popular grooming tool. In another blow to Oakley Judas Priest is calling for a cease and desist for the pending release of Jawbreaker along with the candy empire build around the more familiar of Gobstopper also referred to as a Jawbreaker. Rumors are flying also amongst these outsiders recent filings that pending litigation is coming from a small niche group of Oakley's own customer base.

The basis of their suit is for mental anguish and misrepresentation of the pending "Xmetal" release. Saying Oakley willingly and maliciously changed the definition of their namesake to suit their business model while alienating it's very customers who coveted the original with this designation. Stay tuned for more news at 11, inside exclusive Bruce Jenner actually gave his balls to his now ex wife the day after the Wookie was born...

:biggrin:

This just in...my dogs are suing PITBULL for using their breed name without their permission.
And did I mention that I HATE THAT LITTLE ****** AND HIS "music"??? Hotel, Motel...smh

man what's going on - it's ridiculous - so many douches are out there . . .

Back