• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pitchman R MotoGP Le Mans

jeproks

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone. Long time Oakley enthusiast, first time poster. I just received a pair from Oakley today and I'm a little dumbfounded. A little history about the whole thing. Aug 2017, I sent my Badman to Luxxotica for warranty repair and I was told that I they cannot repair or replace them and they gave me a credit comparable to the retail value of the Badman. I held unto my credit since I didn't like any models they have available on their website. May 2019, Pitchman R MotoGP Le Mans became available. I called the warranty dept and placed an order for 2 pairs and paid an extra $23 since my credit was not enough. A month pass by and I didn't get anything so I called again and I was told that my order was cancelled since the warranty dept and the warehouse are 2 separate dept and they don't talk to each other plus they are sold out.

Look what just showed up. I called again and they don't have any record of my claim since it's been more than 3 years and no record of the Pitchman R being sent to me. I was told to keep it and as for the balance of my credit, they emailed me a 50% off code to their website. I'm not sure what to get right now. I was not able to wear my contact lens and Oakleys for the past 7 months due to a detached retina and just had cataract surgery on the same eye last week.
IMG_6287.JPG

Well, you just got a cool limited edition set, even though I'm not a huge fan of the Pitchman, yours are quite cool. As for the 50% off I'd go with whatever your needs are. When I began my collection I had a casual pair(straight jacket, gascan and plate) and a more "dressier" pair (whiskers, square wire, etc) for those nicer occasions.
As of now I have a complete mess with older style frames x metals, o matter, wires, etc. But if I were to buy some of the new stuff, I'd go for whiskers (which are styled like the old a wire), any of the Kokoro collection (love the color spin design) and probably the deadbolt since they are so weird looking and made of titanium. But then again go for whatever you like, if you do sports go for a model with a sports oriented lens (prizms) or if you like the nfl, go for a team branded set or go old school with a sutro

Dang... I Would have loved those showing up at my door!

Pitchmans are my favorite and motogp!
Save that code when you wanna order more than 1 item cuz ut applies to everything. They sent me one for messing up my order too

Back