• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pitt Boss

Buckbeek

Oakley Beginner
Asheville,NC
My favorite.......but after wearing flack jackets I have to wander
if the Pitt Boss is worth the extra loot......hopefully some of the Pitt Boss folk can enlighten me.
Thx!

This has been discussed somewhat in depth with a lot of members weighing in. The general consensus seems to be the mark up is steep however they really are great glasses. You are paying for the "elite" name for sure. That being said I really like both of mine and do not mind the price.

This has been discussed somewhat in depth with a lot of members weighing in. The general consensus seems to be the mark up is steep however they really are great glasses. You are paying for the "elite" name for sure. That being said I really like both of mine and do not mind the price.

That's cool man. I can dig that. I mean really....who wouldn't want a pai
of Oakley Elite shades? Especially those Pitt Boss's.
Thx for the reply. That's what I needed to know.

I just bought a pair of the polish black VR28 for 325 shipped and I was very pleased with the price. If you plan on going on eBay be careful a ton of fakes on there and they are getting pretty good

I just bought a pair of the polish black VR28 for 325 shipped and I was very pleased with the price. If you plan on going on eBay be careful a ton of fakes on there and they are getting pretty good

That's awesome. Congrats. But yeah man, that's just it.
I'm too afraid to buy from E-bay. I'm not good enough to spot a fake.

Back