• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PJ second collection

MIB straight jacket
MIB topcoat

F9839752-231F-4790-B4F9-0CF7CA1F0E60.jpeg

2F65CEB5-37D5-48F1-A656-5B882B9B62EC.jpeg

Nice pickups. Maybe I missed it, but I'm curious, what happened to your first collection?

Nice pickups. Maybe I missed it, but I'm curious, what happened to your first collection?
I had to sell up due to the ex wife wanting some of the money.
If you search my ID you will see some pics. It was all NOS MIB vintage

I had to sell up due to the ex wife wanting some of the money.
If you search my ID you will see some pics. It was all NOS MIB vintage

Oh man that's terrible. Yes I happened to stumble across some of your old collection pictures on o-review. It was an amazing collection! You were into the vintage items (m frames, etc.) Long before it was popular, like 10 years ago.

Oh man that's terrible. Yes I happened to stumble across some of your old collection pictures on o-review. It was an amazing collection! You were into the vintage items (m frames, etc.) Long before it was popular, like 10 years ago.
yeh that's right, it was all clear box vintage, was uber cool and id never get that collection again, ALOT of rare pieces in there

Man. Well at least you've got a great start to your second collection. After only a few weeks it's already better than mine and I've been at it for 15 years.

Man. Well at least you've got a great start to your second collection. After only a few weeks it's already better than mine and I've been at it for 15 years.
thanks buddy, I wasn't in a rush but im trying to source the best examples so it just happens several good pieces have come up all close teach other!

Latest Posts

Back