• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Places to buy

Teepee14

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Obviously not everyone doesn’t buy everything off of just this forum other than eBay and Oakley vaults where do you guys find all your pairs?

It depends on what someone is looking for.
If you are looking for high end models this forum is guaranteed the best source.
If you are looking for a bargain, go to your Salvation Army Store. Member find Oakleys there for a buck all the time.

I suppose 99% of all users here are in the US? For me, in a small country in northern Europe, I have to search for good deals on german sites. Absolutely nothing around here to be found. :headbang:
Ebay is no-go because of stupid customs rules and taxes. You buy something for 50 dollars and end up with 80 or more, plus weeks of waiting for the "handling" in customs.

I suppose 99% of all users here are in the US? For me, in a small country in northern Europe, I have to search for good deals on german sites. Absolutely nothing around here to be found. :headbang:
Ebay is no-go because of stupid customs rules and taxes. You buy something for 50 dollars and end up with 80 or more, plus weeks of waiting for the "handling" in customs.

Hi welcome

Hi Welcome.
I almost exclusively search on Ebay classifieds.
No auction so you deal with the seller directly via Ebay Chat.
You have to be quick, and hope the seller considers your offer.
If an item is active for a long time you can offer to buy for a lower price.
The Seller can post up to 25 pictures.
But I look for the clueless. So many people have no idea what they selling.
I got my first Monster dog for $23,- shipped.
I love it.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back