• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Plaintiff Squared Or Crosshair 2012

I think he got hung up on the part where you said you had a wife. I still think you should go with the Plaintiff. :)

Point being you may not feel they're any sturdier than women's frames. There is a definite styling difference though, and neither frame is supremely "masculine".

Because of that other comment and then this one I'm like oh crap. I just called this dude a girl.

Turns out I was right in the first place. ;)

Sorry about me going on way then the other and now back.

Because of that other comment and then this one I'm like oh crap. I just called this dude a girl.

Turns out I was right in the first place. ;)

Sorry about me going on way then the other and now back.

Haha no, it's ok. I get where you would be confused, it's not very often you hear or see another girl mention something about their wife. I'm used to it. I also have a unisex name so I guess that doesn't help either.

Best I can do at the moment. The Crosshair is stripped for a project. They do look to be about equal, but the Crosshair feels a bit smaller, has a touch less wrap, curves upward more at the cheeks so there's less face contact, and the frame is thinner.

E8AC4280-5F25-4B67-B8D6-D4D52DB46C66-1286-00000111C110CD00_zps6aa055af.jpg

Best I can do at the moment. The Crosshair is stripped for a project. They do look to be about equal, but the Crosshair feels a bit smaller, has a touch less wrap, curves upward more at the cheeks so there's less face contact, and the frame is thinner.

E8AC4280-5F25-4B67-B8D6-D4D52DB46C66-1286-00000111C110CD00_zps6aa055af.jpg
Thanks for the pic much appreciated

Haha no, it's ok. I get where you would be confused, it's not very often you hear or see another girl mention something about their wife. I'm used to it. I also have a unisex name so I guess that doesn't help either.

Actually I do hear it a lot. ;)
In my area it's everywhere. Just I wasn't in that frame of mind at the moment. :)

Back