• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Planning group buy for hydroprint and cerakote

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
ok cool. any idea what kind of pricing they have for a carbon fiber hydroprint?

Some people reacted to this post.
frame one color cerakote: 23
Hydrodip: 28
Rust cerakote finish: 40
extra icons (per set) : 8
extra colors: 5
Fades: 27
Distressed cerakote: 30
Soft Touch clear coat: 7 (can't be applied over cerakote)

These are early numbers there will be more added
but these are the prices for the basic things.
the address to ship to will be
colorado custom look
5455 W. 59th Ave. unit U
Arvada Colorado, 80003

Water Transfer Printing kryptek & Cerakote H- Series Firearm Coatings (also known as water immersion printing kryptek hydrograghic printing kryptek, Colorado Custom Look LLC. Arvada, CO Oakley Group Buy

**NOTE** some of that patterns are not small enough for glasses, but if you want the pattern they will do it for you.
they have also included pictures with a earstem to give you a idea of scale.
there is going to be a 15 pair minimum for this round, i am up to approx 20 pairs currently.
if you are interested please pm me. please do not post in the thread, as i would not want any confusion.
remember you can select the under color on some of the patterns usually it is the white color in the film.
as for cerakote you can get one colors for the frame and another for the icons. they can "custom blend" colors on request there might be a slight upcharge.if you have a pair of jawbones, racing jackets etc... if you want the jaws the same color as the icons there is no additional charge. if you would like a 3 color it will be a additional 5.00 charge. but with the extremely fast turn around time and lower cost it is still a great deal.
the turn around for this group buy is 2 weeks from the time ccl receives the glasses, i will post a general post when they all get to me and when they are going to ccl which should be within 1 day of me receiving them.
the owner of the sunglasses is responsible for shipping to ccl and back to you, this is a standard thing.

ccl has gotten some new films and they are pretty cool they are going to post some pics in the thread.
i have gotten a pair done and i am very impressed.
any questions please pm me, i would prefer to get you accurate information for your questions.
i am also confident that if you message ccl directly they can answer questions as well.

please package your item in plastic baggies with what you would like done to them on a piece of paper inside the bag,
please remove all rubber and lenses and keep them you do not need to send them in. if you have fast jackets or jawbones please remove the jaws and the fast jacket parts so it will be easier to get them prepped and painted
any questions please ask
***note *** to everyone that has sent me a pm please mail your items to ccl directly i have received a couple of pairs already i will take them over asap.

any questions please feel free to ask me or @Colorado Custom Look

Last edited:
ok. so say fast jackets, can they do the snap lock piece the same color as the icon for the same price?

i will check normally that would be a additional 5.00 but i will find out.

if it's only 5 bucks that's fine either way. ok. thanks I'll send mine in tomorrow.

ok i will try to make sure but i do not think it is much also just remember to take them apart and take off the rubber and lenses out

Jontoad. Were you able to get the earstems off your fast jackets?? I can't get mine off and that's what's holding me up sending my pairs in

yea. just pull down and towards the front of the glasses on the front part of the rubber and it will come off. then just work them off the ends of the ear stems like any other pair.

Wait, are you trying to take the arms off or just the unobtainium socks?

lol. i read that wrong. for some reason i thought he had trouble getting the rubber off. i'm sill breaking mine down right now kinda off and on as i am watching the Bears game. i just got the switch locks off. moving on to the arms next.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back