• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Plasma/Fire & X-metal/Ruby Juliets arrived today

SMman

I should Work at Oakley
After buying a BNIB x-metal/black iridium Juliet, I needed a pair I could actually wear. I couldn't bring myself to take the sticker off the lens of the BNIB Juliets so they have been sitting in their box tempting me to take them out. I've resisted wearing them and luckily the same seller had two more pairs; a plasma/fire with box and coin and a x-metal/ruby with red ear socks and temple shox. They arrived in the mail today. The original plan was to give one to my wife but she doesn't like how they fit her so the x-metal/ruby might be going for sale. Here's a picture. Don't mind my wife's Christmas table cloth :cool:

Attachments

• Julietx2.jpe
    Julietx2.jpe
    185.4 KB · Views: 366
Last edited:
After buying a BNIB x-metal/black iridium Juliet, I needed a pair I could actually wear. I couldn't bring myself to take the sticker off the lense of BNIB new Juliets so they have been sitting in their box tempting me to take them out. Luckily, the same seller had two more pairs; a plasma/fire with box and coin and a x-metal/ruby with red ear socks and temple shocks. They arrived in the mail today. The original plan was to give one to my wife but she doesn't like how they fit her so the x-metal/ruby might be going for sale. Here's a picture. Don't mind my wife's Christmas table cloth :cool:
Congrats :)

You're gonna end up with a lot more of those. ;)

Nope;). I said I was only going to get one pair of X-metals (now have 3 :confused:). It certainly is addictive. Now all I can think about is I wonder how the other styles will fit me (Romeo, XX, XS, Penny, Half-X, R2). The good thing about liking the X-metals so much is I am not tempted to buy any more O-Matter frames. The bad thing is X-metals cost MUCH more $$

Nope;). I said I was only going to get one pair of X-metals (now have 3 :confused:). It certainly is addictive. Now all I can think about is I wonder how the other styles will fit me (Romeo, XX, XS, Penny, Half-X, R2). The good thing about liking the X-metals so much is I am not tempted to buy any more O-Matter frames. The bad thing is X-metals cost MUCH more $$
But they will last waaaaaaaaay longer. ;)

They are in great shape indeed and I am happy with both. If my wife doesn't want a pair, I think I will list the x-metal/ruby for sale because I already have the x-metal/black iridium. I wish she could try on a pair of Pennys but nobody has them around here.

Congrats. Now wait to you get your hands on the rest of the bunch. I think it's already begun.

Back