• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Plasma/Ice XX

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Haven't seen one on the forum. How much should I expect to spend on one?

Some people reacted to this post.
I am guessing pending condition anywhere from 350-450 in good condition and up to $600 new in box. I rarely see them here or on Ebay.

Username Hidden said:
I am guessing pending condition anywhere from 350-450 in good condition and up to $600 new in box. I rarely see them here or on Ebay.
Yeah, I see the TiO2 all the time. but rarely the plasma. Probably a good value.

Username Hidden said:
Excellent. I inquired. Thanks!
Send me a message if you need assistance with the purchase and shipping

I think Oakley-olic is about right. I was looking for a pair of these about two months ago and they are pretty rare! A couple came up on ebay but they were asking around $500 for those pairs (surprisingly I think they did sell). I know I paid $340 for my x-metal/black iridium and they needed to be tuned up. I have heard you can expect to pay around $350-400 for good condition x-metal or ti02 x-metal XX. So I would guess for the plasma/ice you could expect to pay at least $400 (however...if you get the 24k on craiglist you have one GREAT deal)!

Yeah 300-400 would be pretty average for many of the XX Xmetals. I think the TI02 are the most sought after then the 24k, then the Plasma Ice (Which im looking for eventually as well ;) )

Atrain, if you're interested I can hook you up with a plasma. PM me if that's the case.

$350-400 loose and $450-500 boxed.
You don't see them very often indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.