• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Plasma/Ice XX

• Thread starter nightpusher1
  • Start date
N

nightpusher1

Seeing a few people looking for these recently set me to wondering how many there are around,I am lucky enough to have 2 pairs ,one I bought in 2000 is serialed XP001790, the other is a "BNIB" example I bought a year back,it is serialed XP001382, to me these are relativly low numbers the other XX frames I have are all 20-25000 numbers, I also recall at least 2 pairs with sub 1000 numbers sold on ebay a while back,so I dont know of any over 1790 at the moment, do any of you have a higher numbered pair or have you seen a higher numbered pair? Both pairs I have were exported to ,and bought in Australia .

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is XP000624, Haven't seen any here or on EBay for quit awhile. You are lucky to have 2.

Mine is XP000624, Haven't seen any here or on EBay for quit awhile. You are lucky to have 2.
Thanks for the reply, I was very lucky to get the second pair last year, the first pair is my main wearing pair and has been since purchase13 years ago,3 tunups and quite a few lenses later its still a great pair,thanks to the info gleened here it is now sporting ice lenses cut from jawbones instead of the black that I had to resort to for a few years,my son has them on in the avatar pic just prior to cutting my first ice lenses for them.

I have one with a decent number ill check when I get home later. They are definitely my favorite and most comfortable x metals, more comfortable than the r1, mainly due to the nose bombs. I'd grab another if I could!

Awesome! Any interest in selling a pair?

You are one persistant bloke, you cant have my old pair - I would rather sell the wife, you cant have the new pair its in my collection and its staying there.
If I come across another pair here I will definatley buy it ,and if you are still looking you can have first option on it - ok mate?

#704 reporting for duty!

Back