• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Plasma juliets with Ducati lens and box/coin

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking to trade my Plasma juliets with Ducati lens and box/coin and Ducati bag.I bought these glasses about 6 months ago they are plasma frames with Ducati lenses, and originally came with red t shocks and ear socks , which I just changed out. I don't believe Oakley ever made the Ducati edition with the plasma frame. Also have a Ducati box I bought at a different time. Looking to trade/ sell together . Looking to get $400 OBO but would prefer to trade.Lenses has some light scratches that I couldn't get to show up in the pictures. To me they are minor and never bothered me while wearing them. Nose bridge is a little loose but not enough to get tuned up yet. Looking for X-metals, magnesium m-frames or just about any harder to find Oakley, let me know what you have.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Because your item description says you are looking to trade/sell you must post a price according to forum rules. Good luck with your sale you have a nice Juliet!!

Last edited:
Sorry about that it has been corrected.

Yes I knew these plasma originally came with ice blue .

Status
Not open for further replies.