• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Plasma Romeo or TI Romeo

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scummy ain’t it?

Some people reacted to this post.
we

Stick with the katos :brunette:

Username Hidden said:
What's a reasonable price these days
1 millon.gif

Username Hidden said:
I will take 4 at $600... make it 6!!!! 😆 I will say that if you are patient and wait for the current wave of pricing hysteria to subside (it always does) you might achieve the $675-$800 no box but box and matching serials are gonna get you in the triple zeros most likely. Right now, today, $750 up is going rate. IMPO and opinions usually stink 😂

I just purchased a Romeo 1 in X metal, no box no coin. From a valued OF member, paid almost $800. In perfect condition and I thought that was fair. Hope you find your set, but think you might reconsider your price est. And remember the ones I bought were X metal not Plasma. Good luck !

Username Hidden said:
I will take 4 at $600... make it 6!!!! 😆 I will say that if you are patient and wait for the current wave of pricing hysteria to subside (it always does) you might achieve the $675-$800 no box but box and matching serials are gonna get you in the triple zeros most likely. Right now, today, $750 up is going rate. IMPO and opinions usually stink 😂
Yes at least 750 and that’s a good deal. Around 800-900 I believe so is the going price point.
Matching???? Sheeez that’s pricele 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.